Be a Lung Champion!
Lung Champions are very special people who raise money in their communities to support the Ontario Lung Association and its mission to improve lung health in Ontario. If you have an idea for a fundraising event and/or program to support the Ontario Lung Association we invite you to join us as a Lung Champion.
What is a Lung Champion?
A Lung Champion is you, me and everybody around us, from children to seniors. It’s anyone with the drive and dedication to organize a fundraising event to benefit the Ontario Lung Association. Lung Champions are creative people with the skills and capability to energize and engage members of their community. They can run an event that is appropriate in scale and scope to their own capabilities and targets, while still managing to have fun and enjoy their good work.
How do I become a Lung Champion?
- Come up with an idea for a fundraising activity.
- If you are not creating an event from start to finish, and are simply donating proceeds from your participation at an event organized by others please, contact us directly (at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-344-5864) and we will help you make the appropriate arrangements.
- If you are creating an event:
- fill out the short form under “Create an event” to express interest.
- Once you receive the formal application form from us, fill it out in as much detail as possible.
- When you receive approval from the Ontario Lung Association, log into your own personal fundraising page using the log-in information that we send you.
- Start contacting people in your community letting them know about your campaign.
- Have fun!
Need more information?
Contact us at 1-888-344-5864 , or email us at email@example.com