- High Contrast:
Find out. Take the Asthma Control Check!
- Do you have to use your reliever inhaler four or more times a week?
- Do you have asthma symptoms four or more days a week (cough, wheeze, difficulty breathing)?
- Do you ever have difficulty exercising or playing sports because of asthma?
- Do you wake up one or more nights a week because of asthma (cough, wheeze, difficulty breathing)?
- Have you missed school or work days in the last month because of asthma?
- Do you ever have asthma flare-ups (worsening of cough, wheeze, difficulty breathing)?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, speak to your health-care provider about the right medications for you to take control of your asthma.
Do you suffer from asthma or allergies? With spring around the corner, learn to reduce your exposure to triggers like pollen so you can breathe with ease. Find out more in our ASTHMA AND ALLERGIES section.
Questions about your asthma? Call our Certified Respiratory Educators
1-888-344-LUNG (5864) | Monday to Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.